Saturday, May 10, 2008

SWAT- Moms


Finally, someone got smart.

SWAT Moms- Smart Women, Available Time.

For stay-at-home, educated moms who want to keep their area of expertise, that they left to raise a family, fresh while raising their children.

These women are willing to be on-demand at a moment's notice and get paid less simply to keep up on the work they want to go back to once done raising children.

Companies are vying for these moms because they are highly educated, know what they are doing and....are available for less money.

I am all about it. Women starting companies at home are taken a lot more seriously these days. I'm glad....if you know someone who needs some advertising through web sites, business cards, brochures or ads- I'm your gal. I am in the works of a business venture right now in advertising with a friend who is a graphic designer and successful business owner for over 20 years.

1 comment:

Shari said...

I am SO proud of you!