Saturday, February 7, 2009

Eve's Second Birthday




Well, Eve's birthday is on the 9th, but since we both have to work, I thought we could celebrate it today!


A few words for and about my little darling.


Happy Birthday to my bestest friend and favorite little girl in the world! We are polar opposites and I live vicariously through her. Such a free-spirit, fearless and always happy, I hope those things never change. A petite girl with a personality that fills whatever room she is in. She is so full of life and vibrant!


Turning two is pivitol for her- she is already potty trained, she is talking more and more and she sings and dances like it's her job! She is definitely going to be musically inclined. She plays the piano daily and doesn't sound half bad!


She loves to jump all over the furniture, but will only dive after I say, "Ready, set, go!" She hangs upside down on the chairs and does summersaults all over the floor!


She is always very polite saying, "please", "thank you" and "excuse me"- ("me-me!). She says hi to anyone who walks in the room, careful to never leave anyone out and always gives Jake a kiss and hug before she takes a nap. Her new phrase is comical- when I ask her a question she doesn't know the answer to, she has learned to say, "I don't know" (of course not that clear).


Two years has passed so quickly and I see her lovely personality more and more each day. She will be much loved by those around her, she is so fun-loving and a blast to be around!


Happy Birthday my little Lolly! I na knew! (That's how she says I love you!)

No comments: